Re: C++ and using C functions

От Czuczy Gergely
Тема Re: C++ and using C functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
hello

as i said, i've tried to put into into an extern "C" statement, but it
didn't solve anything

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: phoemix@harmless.hu
PGP pubkey: http://phoemix.harmless.hu/phoemix.pgp
iRCNet: #demoscene   ICQ: 8067175

The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn't cool enough to be included in our activities.