Re: CVS tip compile failure (was Re: Missing array support)

От Dennis Björklund
Тема Re: CVS tip compile failure (was Re: Missing array support)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, Joe Conway wrote:

> > Do I need to do something to get new language files?
>
> causing me problems. Did a "cvs add" get missed somewhere, or am I doing
> something wrong?

Yes, a couple of cvs add was forgotten.

Peter made an update with the comment "Merge PO file updates from 7.3
branch.". I checked out a new copy with tag REL7_3_2 and there are the
missing files (at least the one I checked, but probably the rest also).

--
/Dennis