Re: PlPython

От Kevin Jacobs
Тема Re: PlPython
Дата
Re: PlPython  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: PlPython  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, Kevin Jacobs wrote:
> I've worked with the Pl/Python code in the past and will see about removing
> rexec and making it an untrusted language.  Last time I looked, it didn't
> look particularly difficult.  I've set aside some time next week, so stay
> tuned.

Attached is a patch that removes all of the RExec code from plpython from
the current PostgreSQL CVS.  In addition, plpython needs to be changed to an
untrusted language in createlang.  Please let me know if there are any
problems.

Best regards,
-Kevin

Kevin Jacobs
The OPAL Group - Enterprise Systems Architect
Voice: (216) 986-0710 x 19         E-mail: jacobs@theopalgroup.com
Fax:   (216) 986-0714              WWW:    http://www.theopalgroup.com

Вложения