Re: Pg_dumpall in batch

От Achilleus Mantzios
Тема Re: Pg_dumpall in batch
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Serge Obeuf wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I recently posted here some questions about pg_dumpall (7.2) on solaris8.
> Investigating, I reduce my problem cases.
>
> When I plan by crontab 'pg_dumpall > dball.sql', I receive this error
> connected to template1...
> ld.so.1: /usr/local/public/pgsql/bin/psql: fatal: libpq.so.2: open failed: No
> such file or directory
> Killed

Check your LD_LIBRARY_PATH (or some solaris relative ENV variables)

> But, when this same command is typed in interactively, it is well working.
>
> Thanks for any idea.
>

> Serge Obeuf
> DISI/SI

Achilleus Mantzios
S/W Engineer
IT dept
Dynacom Tankers Mngmt
Nikis 4, Glyfada
Athens 16610
Greece
tel:    +30-210-8981112
fax:    +30-210-8981877
email:  achill at matrix dot gatewaynet dot com
        mantzios at softlab dot ece dot ntua dot gr