Memory footprint for a single connection

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Memory footprint for a single connection
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

One of my friends asked me a question about JDBC & PostgreSQL. I've never
ever used JDBC before, so I do not know the answer.

I'd be happy if someone could help me with the following question:

==
 How big is the memory footprint for a single connection i.e., when the
database is started and a single connection is established to the database
through JDBC?
==

Maybe a short answer could be enough for me.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr