Re: Prepare and prepare ?

От Rudy Lippan
Тема Re: Prepare and prepare ?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Oops, too late.  1.22 packaged and released on gborg, soon CPAN.  Feel
> free to start on 1.30 and we can take our time.  There were enough fixes
> in CVS head that we needed to get a release out.

Yeah, there were some bugs in the patches -- the array one will erase
the array that you pass in... But oh well... Maybe noone will notice ;)

Anyway, I will get 1.30 up onto CVS head on the morrow (well later today,
now), and we can start working form there ( And 1.30 fixes those pesky
segfaults that got commented in 1.22 :)  Although, it might add others :( )

Later,

Rudy