Re: Read-only transactions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Read-only transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

>         case T_VacuumStmt:
>             /* No XactReadOnly check since this logically changes no data */
>             vacuum((VacuumStmt *) parsetree);
>             break;
>
> Then it'll be hard to miss the need to think about this when adding a
> new statement.

Well, I had one big check at the top so it doesn't have to be spread out
so much:

static void
check_xact_readonly(Node *parsetree)
{if (!XactReadOnly)    return;
switch (nodeTag(parsetree)){    case T_AlterDatabaseSetStmt:    case T_AlterDomainStmt:    case T_AlterGroupStmt:
[...]   case T_DropUserStmt:    case T_GrantStmt:    case T_TruncateStmt:        elog(ERROR, "transaction is
read-only");       break;}

}

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net