Re: Refuse SSL patchf

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Refuse SSL patchf
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian writes:

> > Tom thought that having conflicting REFUSESSL and REQUIRESSL directives
> > would be confusing, and since I dug up someone's old discussion in the
> > list archives of the four possible modes, we could move to that.
>
> Oh.  I find two params clearer than one with meaningless numbers.  :-)

But the numeric model provides four modes (refuse ssl, prefer no ssl,
prefer ssl, require ssl) whereas the refuse/require combination only
provides three modes (refuse ssl, require ssl, and one other depending on
how you define it when neither is set).  If you don't like numbers, make
them words.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net