Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: New Portal in Place, DNS switched ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 4 Jan 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> I'm just announcing here, since I'd like to see some ppl testing this out
> and let us know if there are any problems ... DNS is going to take a
> little while to propogate, so the old site may still come up in the
> interium ... another reason not to announce it right away :)

Looks pretty good here.

However, the bugs link on the main page is currently broken (404: Page not
found) http://www.postgresql.org/bugs/bugs.php link from the main page.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
peter@retep.org.uk

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql oid question
От: Dan Langille
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] v7.3.1 Bundled and Released ...