Re: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 24809: cache lookup failed

От Jessica Blank
Тема Re: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 24809: cache lookup failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Many thanks to Oliver and the several others who provided similar
information. :) I will implement that, yes.

Still, it would be nice to know how you CAN make
triggers/functions/whatnot do what I wanted.. if only for education's
sake. :)

--
J e s s i c a    L e a h    B l a n k