Re: postmaster, but not pg_ctl -i -i

От Aurangzeb M. Agha
Тема Re: postmaster, but not pg_ctl -i -i
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom, you're right.  The postmaster command specifying the port failed as
well, but I can run fine on a different port (5433).

Where can I find a list of the different options I can pass postmaster and
pg_ctl?

I looked in the reference doc but all I see there is:

-o options
Specifies options to be passed directly to postmaster.
The parameters are usually surrounded by single or double quotes to ensure that they are passed
through as a group.

I'm specifically interested in knowing how to specify the port for pg_ctl,
but would like to know what the options for the two commands is as well.

    Thx,
    Aurangzeb