Re: error: lost syncronization with server

От Aurangzeb M. Agha
Тема Re: error: lost syncronization with server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I spoke to soon.  It seems the error I'm getting is from inside my dumpall
script:

-- Data for TOC Entry ID 147 (OID 16559)
--
-- Name: rating Type: TABLE DATA Owner: postgres
--

What _is_ this record?  Tehre seem to be quite a few of this type.

Did I use pg_dumpall incorrectly?

I simply started the postmaster and :

    %> pg_dumpall > myOutputFile.qsl

    Thx,