Re: pg7.3b5 on cygwin 1.3.15-1 - Same error

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pg7.3b5 on cygwin 1.3.15-1 - Same error
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Jason Tishler writes:

> The root cause is the following:
>
>     o In some recent version of Cygwin, the above two lines were added
>       to stdio.h.
>     o Recently, the HAVE_FSEEKO ifdef was added to pg_config.h.in.

That doesn't explain why the PostgreSQL build would fail.  Is fseeko
detected when it shouldn't have been, or vice versa?  These would be
PostgreSQL and/or Autoconf problems, and I'd like to understand them so
they can be fixed at the right place.  Adding a few things to a few
headers files shouldn't cause things to blow up.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net