Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL v7.3b5 Packaged for Testing ...

От Reinhard Max
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL v7.3b5 Packaged for Testing ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Marc,

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 at 09:59, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> At this point, we are looking for confirmation that all the
> platforms are building and running the regression tests correctly,

v7.3b5 builds and passes the testsuite under SuSE Linux on the
following platforms:
i386, ia64, ppc, ppc64, s390, s390x, x86_64

For ppc64, and s390x I need patches for tas() which I have subitted to
the [Patches] list, but they have been rejected for 7.3.

Also the geometry test needs patching on some of the platforms due to
variances in the floating point precision. I have not submitted these
patches yet, but could do so if desired.

cuReinhard