Re: connection fails

От mike@ferrar.wvsc.edu
Тема Re: connection fails
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, andres javier garcia garcia wrote:

Some things to check:

1. Did you add the IP address of the machine you're running Access on the
pg_hba.conf file?

2. Did you make sure the postmaster accepts tcp/ip connections?  Depending
on your version, this may involve starting postgresql with a -i option or
uncommenting some lines in the postgres.conf file.

Regards,

Mike Anderson