Re: Anybody here?

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: Anybody here?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

> On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 11:46:48AM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Justin,
>
> Who else is here?

I'm here, too. ;)

I'm from Turkey. Currently maintaining Turkish translation of Advocacy
site and hosting official mirror of techdocs site.

Also, presenting lots of PostgreSQL seminars all around the country. My
main aim is to convince government departments to use PostgreSQL mode and
more. In addition to them, published Turkish PostreSQL tutorials.

Also, I'm trying to form a "Turkish PostgreSQL Users' Society".

Thanks a lot to Justin, for assisting me a lot since I've known him.

Regards.
--

Devrim GUNDUZ

devrim@oper.metu.edu.tr            Tel  : (312) 295 9318