Re: Installation location of DLLs

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Installation location of DLLs
Дата
Re: Installation location of DLLs  (Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net>)
Список pgsql-cygwin
Jason Tishler writes:

> I actually recommended this (via a patch) in the past, but it was vetoed
> by you. :,)  I have been post-processing "make install" ever since.  I
> would be very happy if you would reconsider this position.

I remember.  I'm not saying that I like this very much, but if there's
reputable precedent we might as well go along with it.  OTOH, we currently
don't have a clean way to distinguish between imported and dlopen'able
DLLs in the build system, so I'm not sure how to implement this cleanly.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net