Re: HISTORY updated, 7.3 branded

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: HISTORY updated, 7.3 branded
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Shridhar Daithankar dijo:

> On 4 Sep 2002 at 3:24, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > OK, the HISTORY file is updated, and 7.3 is branded and ready for beta1.
>
> Some minor stuff,

In the schema changes description:

"Schemas allow users to create objects in their own namespace
so two people can have the same table with the same name."

Shouldn't it read "so two people can have tables with the same name" ?
My point is that the tables are not the same, they just have the same
name.

"Tiene valor aquel que admite que es un cobarde" (Fernandel)