Re: where to put NO_MKTIME_BEFORE_1970?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: where to put NO_MKTIME_BEFORE_1970?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> Really what we need is a test on the glibc version, which seems a
> bit difficult.

Well, it's not that difficult to figure out the version (run
/lib/libc.so.6), but I'm afraid the version is not going to tell you
anything.  For instance, the libc versions that are claimed to have the
problem in Red Hat releases don't appear to have that problem here.

> In any case we don't currently have a mechanism for reflecting whatever
> configure would discover into the resultmap.

That would appear to be very tricky.  Maybe we need to misappropriate the
alternate result file mechanism that was intended for the locale
differences.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net