Re: Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Antw: Re: File for /src/backend/port/netware
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Ulrich Neumann writes:

> The .mcp file is a Metrowerks project file, not a binary. It's the same
> way it's done with Apache, Apache2, PHP4 and MySQL on NetWare.

This isn't a port anymore, it's almost an alternative implementation.  The
maintenance headaches are severe.  If we installed your files today, they
would be outdated next week guaranteed.

I suggest you start looking for Netware ports of GNU make, a POSIX shell,
and related utilities.  Then many things should fall into place.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net