Re: CLUSTER patch and regression test

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: CLUSTER patch and regression test
Дата
Re: CLUSTER patch and regression test  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane dijo:

> Looks like Alvaro got sideswiped by the system catalog indexing changes
> I made over the weekend.  It's a simple change, just reduce the whole
> mess to a "CatalogUpdateIndexes()" call.

I update two tuples, so I manually CatalogOpenIndexes() and
CatalogIndexInsert() two times, as per comments in
CatalogUpdateIndexes().

I also removed a couple of useless CommandCounterIncrement(), some
useless definitions in src/include/commands/cluster.h and useless
includes in src/backend/commands/cluster.c.  This version passes the
regression test I had made for previous versions.

If it applies cleanly, please apply :-)

La web junta la gente porque no importa que clase de mutante sexual seas,
tienes millones de posibles parejas. Pon "buscar gente que tengan sexo con
ciervos incendiánse", y el computador dirá "especifique el tipo de ciervo"
(Jason Alexander)

Вложения