Re: Future of src/utils

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Future of src/utils
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Yea, I thought of that.  Means all the subdirectores have to move too.
> It is more extreme than moving stuff from /src/utils, but it is more
> logical.

I don't think we need to move the subdirectories, which involve stuff
that's heavily tied to the backend.  But the generic C library replacement
files should move into src/utils preferably.  In fact, what we could do is
assemble all the files we need (as determined by configure) into a static
library and link all executables with that.  That way we don't have to
deal with the individual files in each individual makefile.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net