Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 6 Jul 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> What we really need then is Postgres-Q-L.

  That, or PostgreS-Q-L would both make clear the pronounciation and retain
the differentiation from the former Postgres. Businesses change names and
logos quite successfully. No reason not to make such a change if it resolves
everyone's concerns.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com

Сообщение: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Сообщение: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly