Re: Indexes not working, please help.

От Ricardo Junior
Тема Re: Indexes not working, please help.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Antonis,

    That was not the case, it appears that PostgreSQL have problems
matching the type on the table and on the queries. For instance, cod is a
bigserial primary key, so it does has a index but when you query it
without specifying ::bigint after the value, I don't know why, PostgreSQL
won't use it's indexes.

    With the "serial" type it works perfectly.

    Thanks anyway,

    Ricardo.