not able to fetch from refcursor

От Stuart Robinson
Тема not able to fetch from refcursor
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I've run into another roadblock while attempting to use a function that
returns a refcursor.

Here's what happens when I run a function that returns a refcursor for a
query that I've already tested and know for sure returns one row:

mayanlanguages=#
select get_examples_by_entry_id(2879);
 get_examples_by_entry_id
--------------------------
 <unnamed cursor 1>
(1 row)

mayanlanguages=# FETCH ALL IN "<unnamed cursor 1>";
NOTICE:  PerformPortalFetch: portal "<unnamed cursor 1>" not found
FETCH 0

Why doesn't it find the cursor? Any ideas? Perhaps this isn't appropriate
for this mailing list, but I figured that I'd post it here anyhow since
ultimately I'm trying to get this to work with the JDBC.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Stuart
--