Re: return rows question

От Laurette Cisneros
Тема Re: return rows question
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Thanks.  I had looked into this.  But, it's not quite what I was looking
for.

I am writing a set of functions to act as an api to access data in the
database.  There are times when I would need to return a set of rows or
even a set of text from a pl/pgsql function based on some logic (no such
thing as logic in SQL).

Any ideas?

Thanks for the help,

L.