Re: how do i provide array parameters for my functions in php

От Achilleus Mantzios
Тема Re: how do i provide array parameters for my functions in php
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, 13 Jun 2002 joseph@asti.dost.gov.ph wrote:

> i have just finished creating a function that has an array of integers as its
> parameter.  what i would like to know is how do i declare/execute my function
> in php.  i tried several syntax
> e.g.
> $arrvalue - an array of integers
>
> $strquery = "select functionname($arrvalue)";
> $strquery = "select functionname($arrvalue[])";

If you wanna do a select i think is safe to construct the select statement
as a string (including your arrays).
E.g.
$strquery = "select func('{1,2,3,4}')";

Now if your function outputs an array, thats a little bit more complicated
lies in the php field and you need to ask pgsql-php or something like
that.

--
Achilleus Mantzios
S/W Engineer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: make a unique index for foreign keys?
Сообщение: Re: make a unique index for foreign keys?