Re: Locale settings

От Tille, Andreas
Тема Re: Locale settings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 22 Apr 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> You did not say what platform you are on, but I suspect you are getting
> bit by 7.1's nonportable assumptions about behavior of localeconv().
> These garbage locale strings could have come from 7.1's assumption that
> a string returned by localeconv() will still be valid after changing
> settings with setlocale().
>
> Try 7.2.
Just was in the process of installing the new Debian packages and did now.
IN fac the warning disapears in 7.2.  However, the output is not compliant
with German locale settings (should be ',' instead of '.').  This is not
really important for my case but might be interesting for others.

Kind regards and thanks for the hint

         Andreas.

От: "Raymond O'Donnell"
Сообщение: Re: delphi
От: "ARP"
Сообщение: Bug or syntax error in my update query with a FROM statement ?