Re: Freebsd & autoconf-2.63

От abindra@u.washington.edu
Тема Re: Freebsd & autoconf-2.63
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks Tom. Heikki's suggestion resolved the issue.

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009, Tom Lane wrote:

> abindra@u.washington.edu writes:
>> I downloaded the latest postgresql code via cvs on a FreeBSD 7.2 system. When I try to run autoconf on the source it
tellsme that I need autoconf-2.63. However the freeBSD ports only has autoconf-6.62.

>> Does anyone have any suggestion on how to resolve this? I posted a question on the freebsd ports forum but have not
hadany solutions.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: "ERROR: could not read block 6 ...: read only 0 of 8192 bytes" after autovacuum cancelled
Сообщение: Re: "ERROR: could not read block 6 ...: read only 0 of 8192 bytes" after autovacuum cancelled