Re: jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.setBinaryStream bug and

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.setBinaryStream bug and
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 16 Jan 2004, Martin Holz wrote:

> Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com> writes:
>
> > On Wed, 7 Jan 2004, Martin Holz wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.setBinaryStream()
> > > in postgresql 7.4.1 wrongly assumes, that
> > > java.io.InputStream.read(byte[] b,int offset,int len )
> > > will always read len bytes. InputStream only guarantees to
> > > return at least 1 byte per call. The attached patch solves the bug.
> > >

> > I have applied a version of this patch to the cvs version on gborg.  The
> > setAsciiStream and setUnicodeStream methods also had this problem.
>
> Thank you. Why does it not show up at

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql-server/src/interfaces/jdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc1/AbstractJdbc1Statement.java
?

All new development of the JDBC driver has moved to gborg.postgresql.org.
With a homepage of

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgjdbc/projdisplay.php

and the webcvs url you are looking for is:

http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgjdbc/cvs/cvs.php/pgjdbc/org/postgresql/jdbc1/AbstractJdbc1Statement.java

This patch should probably be applied to the stable version that will
remain in the 7.4 branch in the main cvs tree, but I don't have the
power to do anything about that.

Kris Jurka