Re: FW: OID, compatible=7.1 and getBinaryStream() in 7.4driver

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: FW: OID, compatible=7.1 and getBinaryStream() in 7.4driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Alexey Yudichev wrote:
>
> > [I can't use 7.1 style large objects with a 7.4 database.]
>
> Here's a patch to fix this.  The core problem was a check to determine
> if it should use the version 2 or 3 protocol was checking the
> server version instead of the compatibility version.  While
> locating this I found two other bugs.  The query to retrieve the
> oids for the large object functions had an incorrect WHERE clause
> when trying to deal with schemas.  Also the V3 fastpath API didn't
> handle multiargument functions properly.

Actually the last part about multiargument functions was correct to begin
with.  Here's the patch with only the first two changes.

Kris Jurka

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: FW: OID, compatible=7.1 and getBinaryStream() in 7.4driver
Сообщение: Re: FW: OID, compatible=7.1 and getBinaryStream() in 7.4driver