Re: Multi column foreign keys.

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Multi column foreign keys.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003, Mofeed Shahin wrote:

> Ummm Thanks for that.
> The problem is that its not my database.
> I'm just writing a bridge between JDBC, and another format, and therefore
> I am expect to handle all sorts of weird table setups....

Here's a patch that should fix your problem if you are running a 7.4 or
better server.  A prebuilt binary for the 1.4 jdk is available here:

http://www.ejurka.com/pgsql/

This jar file has a different default port compiled in so you must be
certain to specify the port you want to connect to if you try and use it.

Kris Jurka

Вложения