Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: initdb failure (was Re: [GENERAL] sequence's plpgsql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> scott.marlowe writes:
>
> > but I get basically the same thing if I dump it to a .sql file and do:
> >
> > psql dbname <dbname.sql
>
> Use psql -f dbname.sql instead.

and the output is:

psql:webport.sql:803: ERROR:  function "odbc_user" already exists with
same argument types
REVOKE
REVOKE
GRANT
You are now connected as new user "ayousuff".
psql:webport.sql:869: ERROR:  literal newline found in data
HINT:  Use "\n" to represent newline.
CONTEXT:  COPY FROM, line 59
You are now connected as new user "smarlowe".
You are now connected as new user "ayousuff".
CREATE INDEX
CREATE INDEX
CREATE INDEX

the same.  It doesn't tell me which table in my dump caused the problem,
and it certainly isn't line 59 of the dump file, but of the table
producing the error.