Re: Tests

От Tomka Gergely
Тема Re: Tests
Дата
Re: Tests  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: Tests  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: Tests  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
2003-08-22 ragyogó napján Robert Treat ezt üzente:

> > > Shame? I smell here a harcore BSD fighter :)
> >
> > Well, I suppose ...
> >

> Well I'm not a hardcore bsd fighter and I'd like to see how it stacks up
> as well.  UFS+softupdates is supposed to be a very safe combination, if
> it performs well enough I could see a recommendation for it for those
> who are willing to look beyond linux.

The guy who do the test have only a few weeks *bsd-experience, and i dont
have bsd experience at all. The guy now planning tests on BSD, but he
need some time to build up a good relationship with the *BSD.

Ps.: i am a harcore linux-fgihter, so sorry :)

--
Tomka Gergely
"S most - vajon barbárok nélkül mi lesz velünk?