Re: A creepy story about dates. How to prevent it?

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: A creepy story about dates. How to prevent it?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I thought it was more correctly we were considering not using the the
system locale automatically, but that if someone wished to use
--locale=en_US we'd let that work, right?

I would assume that if someone actually went to the bother of setting a
locale, then it should be the deciding factor in how we handle dates, et.
al.