Re: dropping sequences

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: dropping sequences
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Erik Price wrote:

> Doug McNaught wrote:
>
> > Actually, I'm pretty sure it's "template1".  Where in the docs does it
> > say "template0"?
>
> Maybe it is template1.  I have a DB on my system named template0, but I
> might have created that right when I first installed PostgreSQL as an
> experiment and forgot about it.  I also have a template1 database.

Actually, template0 is the "oh dear god, what have I done to template1"
recovery database that the initdb script (now program) creates when run.

template1 is the "hey, if i add a language here, all my new databases get
it too" database.

You generally can't connect to tempalte0, by the way.

Just all FYI.