Re: question about rollback and SQLException

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: question about rollback and SQLException
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The "q" in "qrollback" is part of the fronted/backend protocol that is
saying, "here's a query".  How it got into the query string itself is a
driver bug in all likelihood, probably the driver got confused and put two
q's into the upstream message.  I have seen this problem before with batch
prepared statements, but I thought those cases had been fixed.

Andy, can you give us an idea of what your actually doing?  In code form
ideally.

Kris Jurka

On 23 Jan 2003, Dave Cramer wrote:

> can you send us logs from the server?
>
> or a test case which demonstrates this?
>
> Dave
>
> On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 12:07, Andy Kriger wrote:
> > I received this exception when trying to rollback a transaction through the
> > Postgres JDBC driver (build106) used by a webapp running in Resin (2.0.6). I
> > have tried setting up the connection pool in my web.xml to use both
> > javax.sql.DataSource and javax.sql.XADataSource, but both give me this
> > exception:
> >
> > java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "qrollback"
> >         at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:131)
> >         at
> > org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection
> > .java:482)
> >         at
> > org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection
> > .java:461)
> >         at
> > org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.rollback(AbstractJdbc1Connectio
> > n.java:1031)
> >         at
> > com.caucho.sql.UserConnectionAdapter.rollback(UserConnectionAdapter.java:470
> > )
> >         at com.gto.db.SqlTransaction.rollback(SqlTransaction.java:132)
> >
> > Any idea what that means and how I can prevent it from occuring?
> >
> > thx
> > andy kriger

> > http://archives.postgresql.org
> --
> Dave Cramer <Dave@micro-automation.net>

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

Сообщение: Re: question about rollback and SQLException
Сообщение: Re: question about rollback and SQLException