Re: Help...

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Help...
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Francisco Mosse - (Zivals) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> What is wrong? My server has PHP and Postgre
> I can´t understand hoy do I get this error... look
> I start with a value ($quebuscototal) and I should get an array like
> this ("'abc', 'def', 'ghi', 'jkl') ?
> but with this code, what I receive is an array where the first element
> is 'abc', 'def', 'ghi', 'jkl' instead of being 'abc' (and the second
> one, 'def', the third one 'ghi', etc.)
>
> $quebuscototal = "abc def ghi jkl";
> $quebuscototal = str_replace(' ',' \', \'',$quebuscototal);
> $quebuscototal = "'$quebuscototal'";
> $quebuscofinal = array($quebuscototal);
> $quees = "$quebuscofinal[1] ";

The array() construct is not a function, so it's generally used
only to create arrays without variables.  I'm not sure if it can handle
vars inside it.  There are maybe some tricks to get around this, but
implode/explode are better for mucking with arrays anyway.

I'll try to give a little help.

$quebuscototal = "abc def ghi jkl";
$quees = explode(" ",$quebuscototal);

should result in an array like this:

$quees[0]="abc";
$quees[1]="def";
$quees[2]="ghi";
$quees[3]="jkl";

There are lots of fun ways to manipulate arrays in PHP, by the way.  Look
at explode, implode, array_pop, array_push and some of the others listed
in the docs.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: