Re: [spam] Re: [mail] Re: Native Win32 sources

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: [spam] Re: [mail] Re: Native Win32 sources
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Al Sutton wrote:

> Hannu,
>
> Using a Win32 platform will allow them to perform relative metrics. I'm not
> looking for a statement saying things are x per cent faster than production,
> I'm looking for reproducable evidence that an improvement offers y per cent
> faster performance than another configuration on the same platform.

So, does cygwin offer any win?  I know it's still "unix on windows" but
it's the bare minimum of unix, and it is easy to create one image of an
install and copy it around onto other boxes in a semi-ready to go format.

Сообщение: Re: Boolean casting in 7.3 -> changed?
Сообщение: Re: Boolean casting in 7.3 -> changed?