Re: DatabaseMetaData.getTables() problem

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: DatabaseMetaData.getTables() problem
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
This has not been fixed.  Currently the driver is doing something along
the lines of

" WHERE c.relname LIKE " + tableNamePattern.toLowerCase();

This masks the problem of a user supplying an uppercase version of a
tablename that was case folded to lower, but does not work when they
really want an uppercase table name.

I believe that adding a LOWER() to c.relname is the best temporary
solution until we figure out a better way to handle case sensitivity.

Barry, If you believe this is the way to go I will work up a patch for
this an similar places in the driver.

Kris Jurka