Where does pgsql store the tables ??

От HK
Тема Where does pgsql store the tables ??
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
hi tom,
    Thanx for the reply. Thats wat i am doing. The problem was i didnt
wait for all the replies.
    I have two doubts.
1)  When a table is created in the database, in
    wat file does pg store the data. Also where are the index files
    stored.
2)  In asynchronous queries, can i dispense with pqflush(). If i can, what
    are all the cases where i can do so. On average my queries will be 8k
    in size.

thanx in advance.

--
regards