Re: PHP

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-php
On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Julio Cuz, Jr. wrote:

> Hi--
>
> I'm currently running 4.0.4pl1 on RedHat 7.0 and I want to upgrade to PHP
> 4.2.2....is there anything special I have to do BEFORE or AFTER the
> install?  Or is it just a straight re-install of PHP on top of the current
> Version?  THANKS!

No special things to do.  One issue you might notice is that global http
vars are turned off by default (you know, the ones that show up at the end
of a get url like:  http://myserver/script.php?var1=hello) and if you have
scripts using them you may need to turn that on in the
/usr/local/lib/php.ini file.

Also, some common function names for postgresql have been deprecated, so
you may need to edit all your pg_* functions in all your scripts.  A
global search and replace utility can handle that.

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: