Re: MySQL or Postgres ?

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: MySQL or Postgres ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just checked it and that article came right up.  Not that phpbuilder
isn't really actively maintained much anymore, so I've seen it lose
content for a couple hours at a time while someone figures out which
doohicky they need to put into which whatchamacallit.  :-)

the basic premise of the article, for those that missed it, was that
phpbuilder was dying under load on mysql, and postgresql fixed it right
up.  so was Sourceforge, and postgresql, again, fixed it right up.

Some of the responses are more interesting than the article.

Just in case the url got cut off, here it is:

http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20001112.php3?page=1