Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: Jan's Name (Was: Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> And we did think Jan was a girl for many months until somehow he
> mentioned something that gave us a clue he wasn't.

Through the years I've had many friends that I've never seen and several
that I had no idea as to their gender.  Isn't e-mail great.  No
preconceived ideas when we start communicating.  (Heck I get to be called
a @#$%^& based on merit.  :-)  There has been a Jan, Lynn, Sandy and a
couple others I can't remember but the biggest shock was the phone call I
got from some one I'd been communicating with for several years and she
said "Hi Rod, this is Charlie".  I hadn't had a clue Charlie was a woman.

   As the cartoon says "On the internet no one knows you're a dog."

Rod