Re: sql command

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: sql command
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Your machine almost certain is using some kind of universal connection
class / include file somewhere you don't know about.

try adding this to a simple script:

print implode("<BR>",get_included_files());

and see what it lists and look through the include files it shows (use
'locate include_file' where include_file is the name of the include file
shown in the php script...)

On Thu, 2 May 2002, P. Jourdan wrote:

> Could someone explain to me why sql commands work in php with pgsql? I have
> a curious situation where the author used sql commands like sqlconnect to
> access the database rather than pg-connect as well as other commands that
> are either psql or sql - I'm a litle confused here. This is in a .conf file:
> sqlconnect(array('server'=>'tester.videotron.ca','user'=>'mum',
>      'database'=>'mum','password'=>'123456' ) );
> I'm looking for the theory behind all this. :-)
> Thanks
> Phil Jourdan

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: