Re: Do I just not understand count()?

От Ben
Тема Re: Do I just not understand count()?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That's what I'd normally do to, but in this case I want to run a query
more like

select count(a=1), count(a=2) from t

and I don't want to do multiple selects, because I'm selecting other stuff
too, which takes time, and I figure as long as postgres is looking at
those rows, it might as well tally up the counts of a=1 and a=2.