Re: JDBC split and move ...

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: JDBC split and move ...
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Marc G. Fournier writes:

> Actually, we're also discussing moving docs into a 'docs project' ...

Oh, I can see it now: half a dozen different projects with different
release cycles all scribbling on top of each other into a single
documentation source.  And when one of those projects has a release, it
has the option of not shipping any documentation, or taking whatever
happens to be in the docs project right now, not knowing what the state of
the rest of the documentation is.

Separating documentation from what it is documenting is just such a bad
idea, I won't even consider it.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net