Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Are Bryne writes:

> However, when I try compiling with elf=no in configure, this happens:
>
> gcc295 -O -pipe -DUSE_SSL -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
                  ^^^^^^^^^

Where does this come from?  This doesn't appear in the source code.

> ld: no shared -lssl.2.-1 available

I'd suggest trying to build without OpenSSL first.  Then check out how
libpq is being linked.  It seems it's somehow picking up a wrong libssl
reference, but I don't understand the non-elf formats enough to be able to
tell you how.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Сообщение: Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)
Сообщение: Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)