Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Are Bryne writes:

> I hope my original posting made it to the list, and that this list is read
> and in use. The search features on fts.postgresql.org seem to be out of
> order/not yet implemented, and no archives are to be found.

archives.postgresql.org

> Could one of the FreeBSD-based PostgreSQL developers possibly take a
> moment to have a look at making it work on 2.2.8-STABLE?

I doubt anyone's still using that, so you're going to have to give a
little input.

> There seems to be several small details that don't work 'out of the box' -
> eg. my system is being picked up as elf-based...

Where and how, and why is that wrong?  Well, so it's not ELF-based, but
what is it, and why does it matter?  Give us something to work with.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Сообщение: Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)
Сообщение: Re: Compiling on FreeBSD 2.2.x? (-export-dynamic unavailable)