Re: psql misbehaves because of a simple typo

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: psql misbehaves because of a simple typo
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> OK, here is a patch for 7.3.  It clears the paren counter only when the
> buffer is cleared.  Forget what I said about recomputing quotes.  You
> can't use backslash commands while you are in quotes.

I don't think this works when the command is \g because you're testing for
the cleared buffer too early.  Look at what happens under "if
(slashCmdStatus == CMD_SEND)".  The test should be after that (around line
489 in original copy).

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Problem (bug?) with like
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Problem (bug?) with like